National Institute of Nuclear Medicine Allied Sciences (NINMAS) is the only institute of the country from which post-graduate degree is offered to the medical graduates. List of Academic
Activities are mentioned below:
1. NINMAS is the only institute in the country where a postgraduate degree MPhil (Nuclear Medicine) course has been being conducted for the medical graduates for last 18 years since 1998 under Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU). Initially this degree was offered by University of Dhaka. Previously this degree was Diploma in Nuclear Medicine since 1988.
2. A four-year resident MD course in Nuclear Medicine instead of M Phil degree is going on at the institute under the BSMMU since 2017.
3. Six-twelve 12 months honorary training course on nuclear medicine for graduate physician are available at the institute.
4. Weekly journal review or seminar on any topic on recent Nuclear Medicine &Allied Sciences related subject as continuous education program has been being conducted regularly in this institute.
5. Scheduled lectures are delivered to post graduate FCPS, MD, M Phil, M Sc of different disciplines students of BSMMU, BIRDEM, NIKDU, NICRH, NICH, Heart Foundation and Dhaka University.